10 of the best quotes on David Beckham





What I do is play soccer, which is what I like.

There are certain battles that you pick. When they're not worth picking, they're laughable stories.

As a footballer, you always want to test yourself against the best.

I never do anything half-heartedly. I will continue to work hard and play hard and do everything I can to be successful, whatever I do.

Every situation has changed me as a person.

That was my way of getting through difficult times of low confidence - hard work.

I'm not one of those people who is not looking forward to getting old. I'm happy with my life.

I just want people to see me as a hard-working footballer and someone who is passionate about the game.

When you get older, you mature, and you start liking flowers. Although I try and keep it manly.

Whatever I do, I want to be the best.





Fourni par Blogger.