Muhammad Ali's best quotes






What keeps me going is goals.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.

It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.

I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.





Fourni par Blogger.