Thibaut Courtois Quotes





 


** Rumours affect any club where things are going badly. **


** When I was younger, I bought 'FIFA' every year, and I still play now, so to be on the cover would be amazing. ** 




** If you play for a team like Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, or PSG, the aim is always to win the Champions League.  **


** You see it everywhere in football: when results are not there, then the first guy who has to go is the manager. It's not always the managers; sometimes it's also the players who we have to blame. **



** When I joined Chelsea, I had to replace Petr Cech. I still talk to him today; he's a friend. **


** If you excel, there will always be teams interested in signing the biggest players. ** 



** Everyone knows how much and how hard we train. If I hope to continue goalkeeping until I am 36 or 37, then you have to think about how I train. ** 


** I love my children to death. **




** I love my children to death. ** 

** It's nice to win a trophy every season and say every year, 'OK, I won something.' **





Fourni par Blogger.