Best KARIM BENZEMA Quotes





 

Karim Benzema, born December 19, 1987 in Lyon, is a French international footballer playing as a center-forward at Real Madrid CF.

He began his professional career at Olympique Lyonnais, his training club, and established himself there at the age of 19: top scorer and best player in Ligue 1, he won the Ligue 1 and the Coupe de France and was elected best young player in Europe in 2008. His performances, notably in the Champions League, very early on attracted the attention of major European clubs, and France Football nominated the player in the list of candidates for the Ballon d'Or at the end of the season.





  • What I have more of a problem accepting is the criticism of former players turned journalists, who - some of them - spread their hatred.


  • We footballers don't address one another as 'My dear.'
  • I always talk with my technical staff before I announce a squad. I have always done that; I am changing nothing.
  • I started with Paul Le Guen. He told me to double up in positions if he was missing a left back or a midfielder. From that moment, it was clear in my mind that I would be a professional footballer, and I began working even faster to get there.




Fourni par Blogger.