Inspirational Lionel Messi Quotes On Success







 “You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” Lionel Messi


 “My ambition is always to get better and better.” Lionel Messi



 “What I do is play football, which is what I like.” Lionel Messi


“Something deep in my character allows me to take the hits and get on with trying to win.” Lionel Messi


 “Barcelona is my life, they have brought me to where I am today, I could not leave, I don’t want to leave. My heart stays with Barcelona.” Lionel Messi



 “The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player.” Lionel Messi


“I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training.” Lionel Messi



“I don’t consider myself the greatest player in Barcelona’s history. Because I know it’s Ronaldinho. I still remember that he was the one who assisted my first ever Barcelona goal. He wasn’t simply passing the ball, he was passing the torch to me.” Lionel Messi


. “Goals are only important if they win games.” Lionel Messi





Fourni par Blogger.